HP Networking Product Lifetime Warranty
HP Networking products set the standards for quality and reliability, and come with warranties you would expect from HP. These products have lifetime warranties: for as long as you own the product.
- Modular: 82xxzl, 54xxzl, 42xxvl
- Fixed-configuration: 66xx, 62xx/yl, 580x/AF, 55xx, 51xx, 48xxG, 45xx/G, 42xx/G, 38xx, 36xx, 35xx/yl, 31xx, 29xx/al, 281x, 26xx, 25xx/G
- Smart Managed: 1910, 181x, 17xx
- Unmanaged: 21xx, 1410, 1400
- Indoor Access Points: MSM4xx, MSM3xx, M200, M110, M220
- Controllers: MSM765 zl, MSM720
- Other Access devices: MSM317 Wireless Access Devices, MSM415 RF Security Sensor
ADDITIONAL NETWORKING PRODUCTS
- AllianceONE Products: HP AllianceONE Services/Advanced/Extended Services zl modules, HP Threat Management Services zl Module, Sangoma Voice Cards
- HP Transceivers: X244, X242, X132, X131, X129, X122, X121, X119, X112, X111
Change the rules of networking
- Network architectures that are simpler and protect your business from day one.
- Converged, open standards-based networks maximize performance by up to 62 percent.
- Open networks streamline application service delivery
- Network infrastructure costs can be reduced by up to 66 percent
- Virtualized data center networks can reduce complexity by 85 percent.
- Secured, virtualized data center networks can provide a return on investment of up to 247 percent.
- Fast-track certification programs can enhance business agility and alleviate maintenance and IT costs.